Department – Product Development
iLearningEngines (ILE) is the leader in learning automation and one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. The Company’s Outcomes Driven Learning and AI platform is used by enterprises to deliver firm specific training and drive mission critical outcomes that are embedded into the flow of work. ILE’s cloud-based platform is being deployed globally in some of the most demanding vertical markets including healthcare, education, energy, transportation, and the military. For four consecutive years, Deloitte has ranked ILE as the top 20 fastest growing company in North America on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, as the Company continues to rapidly capture market share and redefine next-generation learning.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged in to emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Identify, troubleshoot, fix, and optimize websites for SEO.
- Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies.
- Analyze reports to identify trends, issues, areas for opportunity and create actionable plans to improve KPI’s.
- Articulately explain technical details of website changes to developers, project managers, and clients.
- Provide accurate timelines and level of effort during all project phases.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant SEO and marketing experience, ideally in an agency.
- Good understanding of search performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console.
- Experience with email marketing services such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor.
- Experience or good familiarity with SEO research tools such as Moz, SEMrush,Ahrefs, and AWR.
- Experience or good familiarity with CRMs such as Hubspot, SalesForce, Pardot, and Sugar.
- Experience or good familiarity with testing and analytics tools such as VWO, CrazyEgg, HotJar, CallRail, and Mongoose Metrics.
- Good experience using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable using text-based code editors such as Atom, Sublime Text, or VisualStudio Code.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, and learn new things!
Bonus points for these
- Experience working with CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, or Magento.
- Experience with automation tools such as Zapier or IFTTT
- Familiarity with website optimizations such as AMP, CDN, image compression, and efficient asset loading.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git or Subversion.
- Familiarity with development automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Experience with e-commerce CMS such as Magento, OpenCart, or WooCommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or web development.
- A minimum of 2 years' front-end development and web design experience.
- Certification in SEO or Google Analytics will be beneficial.
- Proficiency in front-end programming languages, such as HTML, CSS, or JS.
- Experience with back-end programming languages is beneficial.
- Solid understanding of general SEO principles and the web-design process.
- Knowledge of CMS software, markdown, graphic design, website architecture, and integrations.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused.
Apply for this role
Drag & Drop your resume
or click to upload file from your system