AT A GLANCE
India’s leading automobile manufacturer with over 40,000 employees, automated several touchpoints with a focus on employee self-help and with an objective to increase operational efficiency and reduce manual work within multiple departments across the enterprise.
- 60% reduction in manual work in HRD
- 40% reduction in processing time for all BOT processes
- 90% enhanced operations and employee experience
- 800 concurrent users on the BOT
- Complex, isolated and non-user friendly systems resulting in decreased employee morale and productivity
- Spread across vital employee touch- points including policy and compliance guidelines, travel, accommodation, events, routine remuneration, claims etc.
- Needed to be readily available and intuitive to use by over 40,0000 employees in multiple locations in order to ensure the efficient functioning of the organization.
- A domain-specific end-to-end chat BOT automation solution to improve employee experience and reduce the turnaround time
- Key metrics from built-in reports
- Real-time data-driven insights
- Email chat history using date filters
- KPIs with multiple dimensions
- iLEBots Employee Assist integrated with more than 40 policy documents, the internal SAP SuccessFactors system, BMC Remedy system, and the intranet portal, to deliver an omnichannel experience across desktop / mobile for all employees
- iLEBots Employee Assist used Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand the user query and fetch the relevant information from thousands of possible records, all in a matter of milliseconds. Queries were accepted in both voice and text form
- iLEBots Employee Assist was scaled to manage over 20K conversations every day. Currently, it is trained to handle 18 KPIs cutting across Organization Structure, Attrition, Recruitment & Performance Rating, with many more planned
“The ROI surpassed expectations that propelled us to extend iLE’s BOT capabilities to additional functional areas such as operations support, sales, order processing, infrastructure and operations.”
General Manager India’s Leading Automobile Manufacturer