Project Manager (Release & Quality)
Department – Research & Development
iLearningEngines (ILE) is the leader in learning automation and one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. The Company’s Outcomes Driven Learning and AI platform is used by enterprises to deliver firm specific training and drive mission critical outcomes that are embedded into the flow of work. ILE’s cloud-based platform is being deployed globally in some of the most demanding vertical markets including healthcare, education, energy, transportation, and the military. For four consecutive years, Deloitte has ranked ILE as the top 20 fastest growing company in North America on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, as the Company continues to rapidly capture market share and redefine next-generation learning.
- Manage a team of developers and Quality Assurance personnel, aligned to application and various projects under the platform.
- Engage with the development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes.
- Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives.
- Coordinate between software domains to deliver the product.
- Stakeholder management within and outside the organization
- Own and drive the software release management.
- Work with development teams to bring deliverables together and with Build & Integration team to create software builds.
- Work with QA teams to validate built release candidate.
- Prepare release artefacts & align with stakeholders.
- Deliver software release to internal and external stakeholders.
- Define and establish effective processes for an efficient release management.
- Define clear priorities & be able to navigate through ambiguous situations.
- Responsible for ensuring daily builds are stable at all times.
- Troubleshoot incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems, and ensure appropriate remediation.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8 -12 years of experience within the IT industry and should have managed an agile team of 10-12 members.
- Ability to design and implement DevOps tools, adopt agile methodology, deliver effectively, efficiently, on-time, in-specification and in a cost-effective manner.
- Hands on experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Sonar Cube, Fortify, etc. release automation tools, blue/green deployment.
- Good understanding of Networking and Security
- Should have exposure to solution, design and built end to end solutions based on Open-Source technologies, APIs/Microservices in the Cloud (any of PCF, AWS and GCP) environment.
- Scrum/Agile leadership/Adoption experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Experience with software testing and quality assurance processes and tools
- Proactive and self-driven with a problem-solving approach.
Apply for this role
Drag & Drop your resume
or click to upload file from your system